What's it about?
Caricatures make ideal gifts for all sorts of occasions and they can fit in with any budget. Here are some of the more regular commissions I get:
- Leaving Gift
- Retirement Gifts
- Anniversary Gift
- Wedding Gift
I offer a wide range of caricature styles which will accommodate all budgets, here is a rough guide to the style options:
- A = 'Real Life' caricature painting, due to the time this is the most expensive
- B = The most frequently ordered, this is done digitally and builds a picture of the person to make it more personal.
- C = Digital 'Head & Shoulder' caricature only
- D = Traditional Paper Caricature (as I would draw live) Full Colour Head and Shoulders.
- E = Traditional Paper Caricature (as I would draw live) Mono Head and Shoulders
How do I order?
Firstly choose which style you think will fit your budget and gift, email me with your idea so I can give you a firm quotation - the price is based on time, so for example if you want style E one person no background it would be £10 - however if you want 2 people and a dog it would cost more. Once you are happy with the quotation the following follow the simple steps below:
- Send me your good and recent photos with any additional notes - allow a week or more.
- I will produce the caricature and email you back with low resolution version for you to view (it will have copyright all over it).
- Once signed off, I will print / email / post or frame the final version for you.
Please note I don't post framed pictures due to the potential of broken frames, but I can post the caricature for you to frame.
I can accept payment from credit cards, Paypal or direct transfer.